My Blog List

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gold Medal for Candian Woman's Hockey

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill

Woohoo back up the truck for the crap load of medals. Gold for the Women's Hockey Team.

I decided that today I needed to get more exercise in my life. So when I left work today I turned right instead of left when I left my office building. I headed towards the river and the stairs heading up the hill side. There is a couple hundred stairs up the side of the hill across from Prince's Island. So up the hill I went. I got to the top I was exhausted. I thought that climbing those stairs are totally worth a reward. So on the way up I scanned the stairs to find a place to leave my dollar. Found a perfect spot to leave my buck. I got to the spot but there were so many people running up the stairs for exercise or those huffing and puffing their way up to maybe just get home. So I loitered around my perfect spot until the coast was clear. I didn't want someone to see me leave it, I wanted someone to discover it as they used the handrail to help pull them up the stairs. I left my Loonie in the lower handrail that had a crack in it. I hope some one found it already as they struggled up the steps.
I will check on it tomorrow.

Act of service for the day: stop and help a stranded motorist.

No comments: