My Blog List

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Monday
"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it" Albert Einstein.
Went to the grocery store on the way home and didn't want to tamper with any merchandise today so put my dollar in the charity bin at the cashier. The money goes to the Calgary Zoo. a very good cause if i must say so myself.
I was looking at the ceiling in my office area and my co-worker asked me what I was looking for and I replied oh something someone hid. Oh she says " like a scavenger hunt". Me "ya sort of". Still looking for where Paul taped up the Loonie. Oh where oh where could that little Lonnie be?
You know when Ii do find it I will just give it away.
I saw a bunch of pennies on the street today and instead of picking them up as I usually do I left them for the next guy. :)
Send me any ideas of where to put my Loonies please!

1 comment:

Heather said...

inside a pair of mittens at the store. Preferably in some of those red Olympic ones.