My Blog List

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Car wash change machine

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude." Denis Waitley

Yesterday I mentioned that I left my dollar in the wall outside the fly fishing store. I left it there because fly fishing reminded me of my co-worker who fly fishes all summer. So I told Paul today that I left a Loonie at that store. He knew exactly where I meant. He told me he was washing his truck somewhere I presume a car wash and a Loonie fell out of the truck. He thought to pick it up then he said "no I will leave it there and someone will find it". I love how my giving away a Loonie a day has inspired others to give of themselves.
So today I didn't have any Loonies so I walked by a car wash near my Condo that has a change machine outside. I put my bill in and took all the Loonies except one. I figure the next person that makes change will be happily surprised to get an extra dollar. :)

Act of service for the day: pay for the person behind you in line at Tim's (coffee shop).

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love how your are 'infecting' your friends/family/co-workers. excellent.