My Blog List

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jack's $100,000 Big Bag of Cash




"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." Eric Hoffer

The weather for the past week in Calgary has been almost Spring like. I figure that I should take advantage of it when it is here because in Calgary the weather can change every 5 mins we could have snow again any day now.
So I bought my new walking shoes with the coupon that mysteriously arrived just when I needed new shoes. Love when that happens. So I have been walking the long way home to get more exercise. So I have been leaving my Loonies on the bike path. The first one I left on a orange caution barrier. the next day I left it in a Statue outside the Pumphouse Theatre. Yesterday I left in on a bench as you can see in the picture with the bag of cash. Thought that was fitting. Today I was in Wal-mart after work and went to the children's department and found a cute little pair of pink pants that have a pocket with a button and put the Loonie in the pocket.
I think someone has found my Loonie on the picture at work but they haven't taken it they just move it along the rim of the picture.

Act of Service for today: Work in a friends business for the day for free.

1 comment: