My Blog List

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Various Places

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." Henry Ward Beecher

The Loonie I left on the picture frame is still there at work but it moves everyday. So my co-worker figures that maybe the cleaners see it and clean around it but are afraid to take it thinking that it is a trick. I wish they would take it.

My co-worker who hid a loonie near reception said I would find it if there was a change in temperature. So I went to the front and took the thermostat apart and looked under the mat at the from door and looked up at the air conditioning ducts and I couldn't find it.
Oh where oh where could that little loonie be??????
Anyways it adds some fun to the day.

The last places I have left my Loonie was on the playground equipment in the park, in a hole in a brick wall at the car dealership and taped under my co-workers desk. We will see if he finds it.

Act of service for today: do yard work or home repairs for an incapacitated neighbour.

No comments: