My Blog List

Sunday, June 6, 2010

“If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one.” Mother Teresa

I was sitting at my desk on Friday and my co-worker comes up and says " I found the loonie Paul hid.You can have it, it's yours" I said "the one on the picture frame? That wasn't the one Paul hid I hid that." Finally the Loonie I put on the ledge of the picture in the hall outside my office has been claimed it only took months.
I told My co-worker I had a blog and I hide one somewhere everyday. She said that she is going to keep the money as her lucky loonie and hide another one somewhere."
Later she comes up and says she bought a lottery ticket and when she wins the $50 million she is going to give me some." I said I would be happy with a donut." She says "you are so nice I am going to give you "200,000.00." That is funny because that is the amount of money that I decided that I wanted to receive this year. Is this a coincidence, I think Not!
I don't know yet if she won anything and I hope she does for her sake and her children. I am not worried about the $200,000.00 lol.
I left my Loonie today under a bus bench and yesterday in the elevator of my condo.

Act of Service for the day: give a total stranger a compliment tomorrow. You will make their day :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your stories always make me smile. Thanks.