My Blog List

Thursday, June 17, 2010

"If you have much, give of your wealth; If you have little, give of your heart

My co-worker who found the Loonie I hide in the office was so inspired that she said she hide 4 more. She came over to tell Paul and I that she watched someone find one of the Loonies that she hid. She was very excited. I am excited to see that my giving has inspired others to give.

Since the Loonie I hid in the office was found I placed another one on a ledge outside one of the cubicles. It has been there a few days , we shall see how long it lasts.

My best friend died in December. It was her birthday recently and some friends planned a party in her honour. We were to do all things Erica would have liked. We were all to wear some kind of pink too, her favourite. So the group of us headed to Lake Louise to hike to the tea house to have lunch. So we did, and when we got to the top I placed my Loonie on a ledge outside in the wall of the tea house. We had a lovely day , Erica would have loved it. She was in all our thoughts and hearts.

Act of service for the day: buy the homeless person that coffee that they request.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Even though I had met Erica that one time, I still think of her fondly. Thanks for sharing about her birthday.